Old 14-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Can Anyone ID This Mystery Pot Plant?

Neil Trotter wrote in
:

It can't be that rare, but they don't seem to have them in any of the
nurseries around here. Inherited without a label, I wonder if anyone
would like to identify this beast for me:
http://www.nook.demon.co.uk/pics/odds/Geraldine.jpg

Its a Begonia...
Not sure which type....
It could be a Begonia Maculata (red undersides?)
Or possibly a Begonia Lucerna....AKA B. Corallina de Lucerna

I know it needs a little support there ... don't worry, I plan to re-pot
it this evening :-)

Dn't worry about that.....It tends to like to droop....
Although you could put a mosspole in the new pot and trail it up it....
It will look nice....And you can trail it a little if you wanted..

Thanks for taking a look,

no probs