Old 14-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Darryl Okahata

Default advice needed for a beginner gardener

"Dave Allyn" (Dave Allyn) writes:

plan your garden BEFORE getting the plants.... I didn't, and now I
have too much stuff... "hey, this looks good! so does this!! wow!
this would be fun to grow!!" didn't get some of the zuccini plants
in because of space constraints...

"Zucchini plants"??? Unless you've got a large family, enjoy the
feeling of being up to your eyeballs in zucchini, or really, really,
REALLY like zucchini, 1 or 2 is enough. I once planted four. Big
mistake. After so many zucchini salads, zucchini breads, stir-fried
zucchini, etc, I'm still recovering.

--
Darryl Okahata