Old 14-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Charlie

Default Peas in a growbag?

I've got my tomatoes all put into growbags in my greenhouse, however, I
can't help thinking I'm wasting opportunity to grow a climber up the
aluminium frame. If I run string the length of the frame can I grow peas up
it from the growbags or would this be too much along with three tomatoes to
a bag? I was only thinking of maybe two pea plants in each bag, I just love
them fresh! Would it be more practical to put them in pots at the base of
the frame work, if so, what size pot?

Thanks ever so much for any help you can give me!

Charlie.

--
www.lowfidelity.org.uk
RCTQ Double Princess of Britain