Old 14-05-2003, 09:32 PM
ned

Default Peas in a growbag?

Charlie wrote:
I've got my tomatoes all put into growbags in my greenhouse,

however,
I can't help thinking I'm wasting opportunity to grow a climber up

the
aluminium frame. If I run string the length of the frame can I grow
peas up it from the growbags or would this be too much along with
three tomatoes to a bag? I was only thinking of maybe two pea

plants
in each bag, I just love them fresh! Would it be more practical to
put them in pots at the base of the frame work, if so, what size

pot?

Thanks ever so much for any help you can give me!

There's several folk in here that have peas in their compost heap - so
you go ahead and have peas in your growbag.
;-)

--
ned