Old 14-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default nettles, OT maybe

The message
from Kate Morgan contains these words:

Ah, you should have said. I used to dry lucerne, and there are some
things to avoid: I'm presuming that nettles behave in a similar fashion
to clovers.

snip

Thank you Tony, interesting reading, hope the thunder storm did not get
you :-)

Ta. It was useful haveing an old college fiend who was a SEO in the ARC
- Anything remotely associated with grassland etc (I had a herd of
goats), fruit growing, (Rasps, gooseberries, strawberries, rhubarb,
[apples and cherries for my own use] blackberries etc), market garden
crops which the goats usually got, and what they didn't, the rabbits
did, and a glass-fibre tunnel in which I grew tomatoes, cucumbers,
grapes (for me!) strawberries and catch-crops of radishes.

I had a VAST folder of interesting data and papers on most of those.
Pity it was a rather swish concertina file 'cos it went when I was
burgled.

The thunder storm flashed, thundered and wetted. They've been bothering
me again today, and being high here (for Norfolk) I just unplug
everything valuable - including the phone line.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi