Old 14-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Anthony E Anson

Default greenfly

The message

But where on EARTH did you get the idea from that the north west of
Scotland gets strong sun on a regular basis?

It does so: periods of more than an hour of continuous sun have been
recorded. Indeed, I got sunburn on top of Creag Meggidh in October in -
lessee - 1963. We were waiting for a herd of reds to move up the hill,
and they were content where they were. The back of my neck and the backs
of my knees were quite red that evening.

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi