Old 14-05-2003, 10:44 PM
kevin bailey

Default [IBC] Acer Deshoho stratified seeds in the uk?

Not Deshojo but you can get a very good selection of reliable stratified
seeds from Andrew Norfield seeds. Rhydwern Farm, Llangwm Arboretum, Usk
NP5 1NQ. UK
A good variety of exotic plant seeds can also be obtained from: Chiltern
Seeds, Bortree Stile, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 7BP. UK Tel: 01229
581137S

I've bought from them both for many years with very good results. I
think you would be too late for this season though.

Cheers

Kev Bailey