Old 14-05-2003, 11:08 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Would you buy these transgenic plants?

"Tim wrote in message
Bob wrote:

: I would be interested BUT only if these plants were also made sterile,
: as all GM plants should be.

That's the luddite position.

I don't think it will last - in the future most probably all living things
will be "transgenic".
--

Thanks for that, I'm therefore proud to be a "Luddite".
Better than being responsible for the GM parsley fiasco in France, the GM

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.