Old 15-05-2003, 12:08 AM
RichToyBox

Default What I seen today?!

Sacha,

When my koi spawn, there is little doubt. The plants are trashed, there is
white foam and milky grease slick over the entire pond. At around sunrise,
they are pushing and banging into the pots, plants, pond sides, each other,
and anything else available. Males are lifting the females out of the
water, caught between them. I have never seen the pinkish mucus stuff you
are describing.
--
RichToyBox

"MISSYMAGICGIRL" wrote in message
I was feeding my koi's and I looked into the water and seen this pinkess

mucus,
seman stuff a little bit not alot floating up to the surface.I checked my

fish
and didn't see any wounds on them. So is this what I am thinking of?? Are

they
starting to mature and spawn??

Thanks,

Sacha