Old 15-05-2003, 10:08 AM
Tim

Default Would you buy these transgenic plants?

Speaking of the nuclear family, I guess you've noticed that Dubya
wants us to start manufacturing cute little battlefield-sized nukes.
Not, of course, to be classified as WMD!!

those flashing plants, they will be obliterated by blasts from our
new death-ray satellites, as we merrily proceed to weaponize space.
Well under way, as I am told...

And the Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator (nuclear "bunker buster")? yes, and
of course it doesn't fall under the nuclear proliferation treaty as it's
not a new weapon rather an "upgrade" to an existing one. Bit of a dodgy
argument there if you ask me.
[http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99993016]

Tim.