Old 15-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Barbara Harrison

Default pond pics

Hi I looked up your small pond too. It is cute isnt it. I notice that you
are having trouble with green water algae. Now the pond is a few years old,
I dont seem to have that problem any more but now I get the type that grows
all over everyting including the plants. When I had the green water I found
that Accuclear helped tremendously. It isnt a poison and it just clumps the
algae together, so it gets caught in the filter. I put some filter wool in
the filter in addition to the sponge and I think it gets it out better.

Barbara

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
Looks great!!
--