Old 15-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Tim

Default Would you buy these transgenic plants?

On Thu, 15 May 2003 11:36:58 +0100, Charlie
wrote:

"paghat" wrote in message
news

No, no -- transgenic EVERGREEN tomatos that produce cherry tomatoes in
the
window all year round AND have gigantic blue clematis blooms to boot!

No, you've got it wrong too, we want ones that produce beefsteak, cherry
and
tiger tomatoes all on one plant so I don't have to worry about which ones
I'm going to be able to fit in the greenhouse and which ones I can't!

Actually I'd like a tomato plant that produces beefsteak as well. Perhaps
with some peas and carrots on alternate branches.
Tim.