Old 15-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Beth

Default Newbie

Just dropping by to say "hello". I'm going to be subscribing to the
group and will be asking lots of questions in the next few months and
years :-)

I've done a bit of gardening in the past, nothing very serious, and
reckon myself to tend towards "plantswoman". That is, I like being
knowledgeable about plants. I enjoy choosing and planting them. But
I'm not very good at weeding and maintenance.

I'm going to be moving to a new house, with over an acre to play with.
I want to grow as much for the kitchen as I possibly can. And I shall
be needing lots of advice with respect to bunny-proofing, wind
screening, poly tunnels, and growing at altitude. My new garden is set
at over 1500 feet and has winter winds predominantly from the East,
summer winds from the West.

I know it is going to be a challenge. But I am certain I shall find
lots of help and advice here.

I guess the main question for now is ... *Will* I be able to grow
anything at all?

See you soon.

Beth