Old 15-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Brian Watson

Default uk.rec.gardening

"Bill Brewer" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have been subscribed to this newsgroup for nearly four years and have
enjoyed every minute. It must rank as one of the very best newsgroups
available. The help and advice from subscribers, most of you it seems,

hands
on gardeners, is always informative and valuable. It is good that other
subjects, unrelated to gardening, are raised from time to time. Long may

it
be so and uk.rec.gardening prosper.

Bill Brewer

Any confirmation of that yet from Dan Stewart, Peter Gurney, Peter Davey,
Dan'l Whidden, Harry Hawk and.

I'll bet you're sick of that.

:-)

--
Brian (perpetually stuck with "Dr" and "Elementary, my dear...") Watson
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."