Old 15-05-2003, 02:20 PM
John Rutz

Default lowering PH/Alkaline

*muffin* wrote:
north/central OHIO.
: )

the property a LONG time ago was set up for gas/oil wells, they used the
water to push the stuff.. we only know there is at least ONE pipe going
into the ground where we can pump out water ( I'd never use it for
household),, we use it for watering our lawn etc.
( we just drop a pump attached to a garden hose down this 'pipe' & pump it
out..)

"John Rutz" wrote in message

all I can tel you then is there are stock tanks around me that have gold
fish in them and have that kind of water mine doesnt have the sulfer
smell but my neibors do

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com