Old 15-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Ol' Thornfinger

Default Orchid boarding houses

"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

Let's put it this way. At our society's show in March, as I watched

people
leave with arms full of as many orchids they could carry, I remarked to

friend that I'd never seen anyone go so quite so soft-headed over rose
bushes!

i think you need to meet more rosarians... (i actually saw 2 ppl
do this last weekend, over very expensive J&P roses yet. yikes. i
should have a yard that big...

Rose people may just be worse than Orchid people with this.
Plus roses are much cheaper, on the whole, than orchids.
I mean, an expensive rose is around $25.
That's cheap for a nice 'chid. I on the other hand am a long time
orchid person with a rose habit going on 5 years.