Old 15-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Theo

Default where can i get Acer.P Shindeshojo seeds from in the uk?

I just bought a bonsai tree 1st of may and discovered it was that
one yesterday as the tag just said Japanese maple. and anything else .
There has been a delivery in Holland lately as I found 3 more in
another nursery same pozzolana same pots doubled or tripled prices
mine had a Borer I am curing it
I guess they come from China..
look around
Theo

dgdgdg wrote:

where can i get Acer.P Shindeshojo seeds from in the uk?

anyone know of any places to people willing to sell some to me?

Thanks

Andrew

--
How can You put trust in me if I do not trust in Me?
Theo