Old 15-05-2003, 08:56 PM
profpam

Default Orchid boarding houses

One of my first contacts used Venger's to board her orchids. She was
quite satisfied.

Many of the first boarding facilities have fallen by the wayside; i.e.
Brech's Orchids in Newport Beach. People with large facilities would
probably love to board orchid; however, it is really a risk-taking
venture in that a stressed-out orchid might thrive under certain
conditions but not under other conditions. Sometimes raising orchids
reminds me of my son and his fish. Change the conditions and then the
fish die.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html
Free updates to purchasers of 03/25/02 and beyond. New version is
here!!!!