Old 15-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Filtering my Clay Water

BenignVanilla wrote:
My father had an interesting idea this weekend, when I told him about my
orange water. We recently installed one of those collapsible pools that
comes with a small cartridge style filter/pump. He suggested, I pump the
pond through that filter for a day or so to suck the clay out. Even if I
have replace the filter cartridge a few times, it may be worth it to get the
clay out. We have not added chemicals to the pool yet, so I know the filter
is "clean".

Any thoughts?

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond

Might work. I know when I first started Roark suggested
using a micron filter - I had to stop when I needed to
replace the filter to often.

--
Bonnie
NJ