Old 15-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Malcolm

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

On Thu, 15 May 2003 19:49:52 GMT, "Michelle Fulton"
wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message
news:21144e269cdfb81908fac84d5fbb45b7@TeraNews. ..

But you can watch what you eat. A little change here, a little change
there.

And I do. Every little bit....

Well done. You might find some handy hints for home grown in the
gardening groups, such as uk.rec.gardening we're all friendly guys
despite what the trolls here would have you think :-)

No, it the businesses that are doing it. Which is also OK, but we are
big and ugly enough to know when enough is enough and should act on
it.

I think stupidity and lack of responsibility for the results of one's own
actions is growing right along with our waistlines.

Without doubt, you are 100% right, it's what the
manufacturers/producers want. It's how they got away with all this
junk food, factory farming etc in the first place. Some of us have
just woken up, and we are fighting back ;-)

But we don't need to, it's damaging to ourselves, it's damaging to
global resources. Why grow/raise two of everything, when we only
really need one? Next time you feel like making a pig of yourself,
cast an eye to the famine zones of the world, think what they would do
for just a bowl of rice, let alone a 4lb steak with all the trimmings,
fit for five people but served only for one!

I know, I know, but it's still just human nature (literally in our genes) to
indulge in times of plenty, in order to survive the lean times. Our times
of
plenty are just lasing too darn long these days so we are having to overcome
instinct, basically. It's hard to overcome, but I'm trying. Some days I
just say.....oh, what the heck, and eat that steak (not 4 pounds though) ;-)

Haha. I do sympathize with you, life is crap a lot of the time anyhow,
what the heck why not! OK, just start afresh tomorrow then, but don't
give in without a fight! lol

--

So, you dont like reasoned,
well thought out, civil debate?