Old 15-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Michelle Fulton

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

"Malcolm" wrote in message
You might find some handy hints for home grown in the
gardening groups, such as uk.rec.gardening we're all friendly guys
despite what the trolls here would have you think :-)

I did just subscribe to austin.gardening as their climate is most like mine
(they have to deal with the extreme heat also, which reaks havoc with most
garden plants), but I bet I could still get some good tips from the uk group
too. Thanks :-)

Without doubt, you are 100% right, it's what the
manufacturers/producers want. It's how they got away with all this
junk food, factory farming etc in the first place. Some of us have
just woken up, and we are fighting back ;-)

And we should, but it's the manufacturers and distributors we should be
fighting, I think, rather than the farmers.

OK, just start afresh tomorrow then, but don't
give in without a fight! lol

Ok :-)