Old 15-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Simon Avery

Default cleaning a 2nd hand glasshouse?

"shannie" wrote:

Hello shannie

s has one pane of glass missing and needs dismantling, but hey
s its free so who's complaining? However... it's absolutely
s filthy, been used as a storage space for a couple of years,
s mould on the glass etc. Can anyone advise me on what to use
s to clean it when I get it home?..Jeyes fluid? Bleach?
s Disinfectant? Breadsoda?

Since you've got the glass out anyway, stick 'em in a bath (blanket
protecting it), or a trough, water butt, anything for half an hour or
more, maybe with some washing up liquid added if the water won't be
reused.

Then just wipe off with a rag, easy peasy.