Old 15-05-2003, 11:32 PM
shannie

Default garden safety

I'm reminded of my daughter's boyfriend who saw the next door neighbour
with
an electric hedge trimmer, and talked her into (reluctantly) lending it to
them so they could also have some light into the house. Anyway, after
promising to be careful with it, it took him only two minutes to cut the
wire off about 3 feet from the trimmer!

oh oh...lucky lad, could have been a lot worse!

He then taped it back together with insulating tape, and was surprised to
find the neighbour was not happy!

I can imagine she was a mite peeved.

Anyway, wish your brother-in-law a speedy recovery and tell him we're not
laughing and nobody made any irish jokes :-))

lol...go ahead, we did!!..

Shan