Old 16-05-2003, 12:08 AM
*muffin*

Default cleaning ponds out

"K30a" wrote in message
Totally emptied our 3000 gallon pond.

If I had to do this myself I'd wait the 20 years for the pond to fill

itself in
and then sell the house
k30a

I hear ya! (G)

but the pond is MY baby..... *sigh*

when we moved to our current residence 15 yrs ago, I wanted to put another
pond in,, but things got put on the backburner... ( the hole was dug,, for
the most part 5 years ago!) just no time for the liner, when it got nice
out,, hubby had to work more hours, etc... & his time off was NOT going to
be used for my 'stupid' pond...

also,,,,,,, I am 20 yrs OLDER than my last first pond,,,,,,, *sigh* , back
then I had nieces & nephews to help catch & clean the pond.. now I am sure
it will be just me,, & I am not looking forward to that..... I mean when I
eventually hit 60 ((eegads)) would I even be able to???? so all this may
just be backfilled eventually,,,,,,, (dang, I wonder if I can con the
grandson to clean it, when he gets older,,,,,,,)