Old 16-05-2003, 01:08 AM
paghat

Default Would you buy these transgenic plants?

In article ,
wrote:

Not going to reply in detail to Paghat's attack. Just noting that

(a) I am very familiar with Judith Wegener's book (thanks for name
correction).

Pants on fire! If you'd read even the cover blurbs you couldn't possibly
misrepresent her as such a raging antisemite who would quote that
antisemite Father Pranaitis & pretend with him that his inventions are in
the Talmud (which you believed was called"The Mishnah" since you know
nada -- clearly not a fellow who has read ANYthing by ANY Jewish scholar
or you'd know at least that. The equivalent would be a Jew making up
snotty quotes allegedly from the Gospel of John, but thinking it was in a
book called The Epiphany -- but such dumb clods are never Jews happily
enough).

(b) The quote about penetrating 3-year-old is accurate.

Pants on fire! My statements about those passages were accurate; your
version originated in the neo-nazi-distributed 1939 translation of the
1892 Catholic antisemitic polemic CHRISTIANUS IN TALMUDE IUDAERKUM by I.B.
Pranaitis. PERIOD.

His quotations were completely made-up. They are frequently woven into new
versions, including the one on the web I suspect is the version you read,
pretending to have been written by a second-year female talmudic student
(but not Judith for crine out loud), distributed by a neonazi catholic
organization which also hates baptists so at least they are an equal
opportunity hate group. These quotations are circulated today ONLY for
purposes of neo-nazis indoctrination, at which Brown University professor
& usenet nurd Judith Wagener has NEVER been a party, your sinister slander
against her better nature notwithstanding.

The idea that Jewish men **** baby girls then sell them after their hymens
heal, & the proof is in the Talmud (or some book you thought was called
"The Mishnah"), is an ignorant assertion on the face of it, believable by
no one with an IQ above 66. There are enough Talmuds around anyone
alarmed to think it MIGHT be true could check it out easily enough -- easy
to check even if, unlike myself, not everyone has the whole set within
four feet of their computer.

I now officially withdraw my statement that I don't believe you're an
antisemite but merely suffering from ignorance that can be cured &
gullibility which can be charming if only it wouldn't permit you to
believe every neo-nazi polemic you encounter. Giving you the benefit of
the doubt seems after all to have been my error, which I should've
suspected when seeing you're using a brand new anonymized account. Now
seeing you so blithely reiterate the "truth" of Pranaitis's infamous
antisemitic inventions against Jews & the Talmud, & you even continuing
the absurd slander that your source is Judith Wegener, well.... Your
unwholesome purpose, alas, is now clear. Too bad. For you more than for
Jews, by the by.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: