Old 16-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Go Fig

Default Filtering my Clay Water

In article ,
"BenignVanilla" m
wrote:

My father had an interesting idea this weekend, when I told him about my
orange water. We recently installed one of those collapsible pools that
comes with a small cartridge style filter/pump. He suggested, I pump the
pond through that filter for a day or so to suck the clay out. Even if I
have replace the filter cartridge a few times, it may be worth it to get the
clay out. We have not added chemicals to the pool yet, so I know the filter
is "clean".

Any thoughts?

You will be changing the filter or cleaning it every hour if you are
lucky, more like every half hour.

jay
Thu, May 15, 2003

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."