Old 16-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Fred Johnson

Default Mexican ag. fires and health?

SARS

"animaux" wrote in message
The last week I have been very (and I mean very) fatigued, listless and

have a
malaise about me. I have had no desire or energy to do anything. I

almost feel
like I have the flu. My lymph nodes are swollen some, and I am

dehydrated. So
much so that I needed to get up last night at 3am to get some water. I

never do
that. BTW, I'm not depressed, so that's not it.

I called my sister in law, who lives in Cat Hollow and she too felt the

exact
same way. We both gardened a lot last week, so were out breathing this

smoke.

Since my husband is indoors all day at work, then at home we have the air

on, he
doesn't feel like this at all.

My question is; do any of you feel similar to the way I feel? If so, are

you
outdoors a lot?

If we are getting sick from the ag. fires, shouldn't Texas be buying the

Mexican
people the equipment they need so they don't use fire? Maybe we could do

with a
few (a lot fewer) football coaches making a hundred thousand a year for

high
school football. Send that money down so we don't get sick every year

with
respiratory problems in May.

Just my thoughts, but chime in if you are getting similar symptoms.

victoria