Old 16-05-2003, 02:20 AM
len

Default Cherokee Purple cages

"Funky_gallo" wrote in message
om...
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! I love Cherokee Purple
Glad to see another Cherokee Purple fan!

Realy, I got over planting the localy availble set tomatoes,and started
from seed this year. I went with cherokee purple, mortgage lifter, and
brandywine. I am looking forward to seeing the produce, I have never eaten a
cherokee purple. Are they realy a heavy plant/? I have , rebar. cheap tomato
cages and stakes. I have only a few heavy cages. My question is, should I
dedicate them to the cherokee purple, or spread them evenly? I have 12 of
each. Len