Old 16-05-2003, 02:56 AM
akrummel

Default [IBC] Insect attack (was: [IBC] Need help with problem)

yep, honeydew on my ficus tells me the little scale buggers are nearby.
just examine the leaves above or nearby and you're sure to find one
(100?). i'm not sure whether i hate scale more than mosquitos or not but
they run a close race.

btw. i don't know how you folks simply "spray them off" with the hose.
i've sprayed and sprayed and only when i hold the leaf and direct the
spray right at the cute little clam does is dislodge. i just decided i
hate scale more.

art

my e-mail address is correct jim, don't ban me.