Old 16-05-2003, 03:32 AM
animaux

Default Would you buy these transgenic plants?

On Thu, 15 May 2003 20:30:53 +0100, "Tumbleweed"
wrote:

Not much of a choice if its a meaningless word.
And on the other hand, eco-terrorists scaremongers come up with labels that
scare the public, and prevent a choice that way, since they brainwash the
public into believing that every genetic change is bad unless it occurred
randomly.

"Eco-terrorist?" Now that's a useless term if I ever saw one. The fact is,
Round Up ready corn or X is indeed harmful. BT spliced into corn is killing
monarch butterfly larva, that's a fact. We have no idea what this gene splicing
does to us. Remember when the tobacco companies told us smoking does not cause
cancer? That was not too long ago. I have a news flash, I don't trust
DowElanco, or Monsanto on anything they do or say. If you were an academic or
remotely involved in reading the studies put out by those lying assholes, you
(...)