Old 16-05-2003, 04:32 AM
marty lester

Default Mexican ag. fires and health?

In article , animaux
wrote:

The last week I have been very (and I mean very) fatigued, listless and have a
malaise about me. I have had no desire or energy to do anything. I almost

feel
like I have the flu.

i have very bad allergies this time of year, and i too was
in the yard the last few weekends.

(i already take nasal sprays and Allegra regularly)

i ended up w/ a prettty bad upper respiratory infection
to the point where i had to go to the doc for anti-biotics
to fight it. i'm talking about lungs, sinuses, and even an
ear infection.

i get hit pretty hard anyway this time of year, but the
smoke absolutely took my battered immune system
down.

in summary, i'm pretty unhappy about the burning and
it's effect on us. so yeah, you're not alone.

the bad news is i'm becoming so addicted to working
in the yard that i guess i set myself up for disaster.

marty.

Making the World a Noisier Place