Old 16-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Greg

Default Brill Review

In article ,
"Jason Quick" wrote:

The traditionally-low heights and narrower widths have been one major reason
I've avoided buying a reel mower. The other reason is that my lawn is
pretty large - about 10,000SF. Oh well...time to plant more perennials.

I traded in my gas push mower for a Scotts mower. My yard is about
10,000SF and I find that it takes me the same amount of time to cut my
grass with the reel mower. The Scotts mower is lighter and I can push
it slighly faster which makes up for the 2 inch difference in cutting
width.

Extremely low maintence which is the primary selling feature for me.