Old 16-05-2003, 09:32 AM
Drakanthus

Default Opinions on the Garden Claw Tools ?

We've got very good soil, but found this thing useless and we too
wasted our money :-( Teach us not to fall for gimmicks. It is never
used now. Back to good old ordinary digging.

Iris McCanna

Personally I use a spade or fork all the time for my veg plot, but my wife
is a bit frail and she uses a garden claw occasionally for loosening soil
and weeds in her flower borders. It does what she needs. She is not strong
enough to use an ordinary spade or fork.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)