Old 16-05-2003, 11:44 AM
Jane Ransom

Default What animal digs small holes in lawn??

In article opro89v208wxhha1@localhost, Tim timnothy.cohsalpleangmer@apk.
at writes

Sorry, I lost the start to this thread, I thought I read that the holes had
dirt thrown up around them?
Can you explain what they look like again for me.

OP said -
A few weeks ago, there were two neat holes dug around the stump of a tree
we'd just cut down. Last night, there were two holes in the middle of our
grass!! About 4 inches across with a lot of "digging spray" behind them.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,