Old 16-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Druss

Default Newbie

"Jayne" wrote in message
Mine are about 3" tall at this stage. I'm in the south-west (South Glos) &

think our frosts are over now, so maybe I can plant them out by the end of
the month.
I want to plant some pumpkins too.

:-)
Jayne

That's my plan, pumpkins, courgettes, marrows, sweetcorn, tomatoes, outdoor
cucumbers, they'll all get planted out sometime in the next 2 weeks I
reckon. Mind you we did have a frost wednesday night here in Oxon, so I will
keep a close eye on the weather before planting anything out. Also if you've
got some fleece handy you can always cover them if a nasty night is
forecast. Provides a bit of protection.
Duncan