Old 16-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Basil Malithorne

Default Newbe Question: Pond liners

Hey there fellow Detroiter! It is as you describe. But the trick is to place the liner and begin to fill with water, smoothing as you go. I built mine last year, and yes there are wrinkles, but you do the best you can to minimize them. The water is heavy and does a ton of flattening for you so that helps. Once the pond is conditioned a little, and landscaped, you won't even notice the wrinkles and neither will your friends that say ... wow! cool!

Michael
"Black Knight" wrote in message ...
OK, I got the hole dug out and I got the rubber liner, now how do I
get the liner in without a ton of wrinkles in it?

Seens kinda like putting a square peg in a round hole.

Metro Detroit Area 5