Old 16-05-2003, 05:32 PM
James Bass

Default Are my tomatoes growing ?

Cheryl,

Thanks for the reply.
I've been leaving them outdoors wheneve the weather is nice, but right now
they are under a grow light. I've been feeding them with a weak compost tea
& neptune's harvest fish & seaweed fertilizer, every so often.

James

"clc" wrote in message
For 30 days since you started the seed they look just fine to me! I don't
know where you are located, but do harden them off before planting to that
they become accustomed to the outdoors. I also suggest fertilizing weekly
(and weakly) with fish emulsion while they are still in the pots.

Cheryl
"James Bass" wrote in message
I planted 3 types of tomatoes 30 days ago (San Marzano, Roma & Large

Cherry)
I would like to transplant them at the end of this month. My concern is

that
they aren't growing, at least not like they should. I've attached a link

a small picture (http://web.syr.edu/~jhbass/images/tomatoes.jpg).

Shouldn't
my plants be at least a little bigger ? Are they big enough to

transplant
yet ?

-many thanks
James