Old 16-05-2003, 05:44 PM
clc

Default Are my tomatoes growing ?

Well they sure look like healthy plants to me for being 30 days old!

Cheryl
"James Bass" wrote in message
news
Cheryl,

Thanks for the reply.
I've been leaving them outdoors wheneve the weather is nice, but right now
they are under a grow light. I've been feeding them with a weak compost
tea
& neptune's harvest fish & seaweed fertilizer, every so often.

James

"clc" wrote in message
For 30 days since you started the seed they look just fine to me! I

don't
know where you are located, but do harden them off before planting to

that
they become accustomed to the outdoors. I also suggest fertilizing

weekly
(and weakly) with fish emulsion while they are still in the pots.

Cheryl
"James Bass" wrote in message
I planted 3 types of tomatoes 30 days ago (San Marzano, Roma & Large

Cherry)
I would like to transplant them at the end of this month. My concern

is
that
they aren't growing, at least not like they should. I've attached a

link
a small picture (http://web.syr.edu/~jhbass/images/tomatoes.jpg).

Shouldn't
my plants be at least a little bigger ? Are they big enough to

transplant
yet ?

-many thanks
James