Old 16-05-2003, 08:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Filtering my Clay Water

"John Hines" wrote in message
"BenignVanilla" m
wrote:

I figure once that is done, maybe I'll run the pool filter idea to see if

it
has any impact. I think I have resigned myself to just let it go

naturally,
after that. Much of it is slowly ending up in the VF where I can scoop it
out, so it may just make sense to let it go naturally.

If it is settling, then you won't need to do anything else, once it
stops coming in. And yes, being stirred up.

And your VF will get more effective as the plant roots grow.

I am afraid if I just leave it on the bottom, the fishes will stir it up
constantly. I'll just have to wait and see.

BV.