Old 16-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Bigjon

Default OT Equiv

In a fit of excitement Mike uttered:

Can someone please tell me what 6d in old money in May 1903 is equal to
in today's money.

I can remember a daily paper cost 1d in 1948 ish and a pint of milk cost
6d in 1960, but I wasn't around spending anything in 1903, honest :-)

Mike
Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more

Try this for size :
http://www.lgfl.net/lgfl/accounts/sa.../1903prlst.htm
--
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....