Old 16-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Phisherman

Default Sears Craftsman Riding Mower - How to Dispose?

On 16 May 2003 15:33:03 -0700, (Filipo) wrote:

I have a 15-year old 12 hp Sears Craftsman riding mower that I want to
get rid of here in Manassas, VA. It still runs fine, but after going
through 2 sets of mufflers, I just want to retire it. I tried donating
it to one of those charitable organizations that take cars (Melwood,
etc.) but I think they only take road vehicles. I can't physically
take it to the municipal dump because I don't have a truck big enough
to carry it. Any ideas on what to do with this fine machine to get
this out of my life? Will someone want to buy it if I advertise it in
the local classified? Personally, I don't enjoy selling anything
because I am not a used car salesman type personality.

ftt

Park it in your front yard and put a $200 sign on it. After 2 days
lower the price $20 each day it is not sold and tell buyers you won't
"hold" it for them. Give half the money to your favorite charity and
use the other half to take your sig other out on a date.