Old 17-05-2003, 04:20 AM
Dwayne

Default pesticides for strawberries?

You will have to spray early in the morning, or late in the evening. If you
do it during the day, you will kill your pollinators. (forgot to mention
that)

Dwayne

"Dwayne" wrote in message
You will have to open the information packet on the side of Sevin bottles
and see what they say about use on strawberries. I think it is save after
24 hours or maybe 48, but check for sure.

Dwayne

"Doctoroe" wrote in message
om...
Can anyone recommend the safest pesticides to use on strawberries. I
was trying to stay organic with ours, but something is making a major
banquet of them. Slug bait is now under the mulch. But I doubt its
slugs. Is sevin ok to use?
Thanks...