Old 17-05-2003, 05:56 AM
SAS567

Default deadheading

Deadheading hasn't been the same since Jerry Garcia died.

That is one gardening task tailor made for people with too much time on
their hands with nothing better to do! Its micromanagement at its obsessive
best!!

GUILTY!! But I don't have too much time on my hands, I need more time for my
hobby.I have many flower & veggie gardens and lots of pots and hanging baskets.
And in the winter I have my 34 indoor house plants.
I've tried staying away from the Petunia hanging baskets because I don't
think they look good unless you keep them cleaned up (deadheaded).
Just my 2 cents.
Sue in Mi. (zone 5)