Old 25-01-2003, 07:46 PM
Babberney

Default Lawn edging using a petrol trimmer

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:32:41 -0000, "Rocket" wrote:

Could somebody please explain the best way to do this as I am not very good
at it. Perhaps I just need more practice. I have a HomeLite curved shaft
model if it matters.

Thanks,

--
Rocket
=====

straight shaft works better. Beyond that, it's largely a matter of
practice. In my experience, you will, unfortunately, have better luck
if you turn the head so the debris flies toward you instead of away.
Wear long pants and safety glasses (or, better yet, a full-face
shield).

good luck,
keith

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.