Old 17-05-2003, 01:44 PM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

Default What I seen today?!

In article , ~ jan
writes:

Remember that post I wrote regarding asking the same question over and over
week after week? Well, some of us are on to you it appears.

Oh no put the cuffs on me and cart me off! This is a place to ask questions.
And if I ask something over and over, maybe in a same fashion or in a different
way and your getting bent out of shape over it well tell me off or ignore it.

As far as this particular thread, well it was just down right disgusting,
geeze..... So I was ignoring it.... until you posted below. ~ jan

As far as this particular thread, well it was just down right disgusting,

Oh did I offend you!! Just because your maybe more knowledgeable them me don't
make you better! Maybe some of us need to get off high horse.

I came here last year when I first started and admitt I learned alot. What I am
going to do is just look it up like you guys do and avoid wasting my time on
this. I will not go down to some people's levels.

I am not posting ever again on these's message boards.
I am better off subscribing to a group on yahoo, etc. Which I am already and
where no one bickers like this in these groups.

Sacha