Old 17-05-2003, 02:30 PM
Skunky Skunky is offline
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire
Default CO2 Kits

Looking for feedback on the kits you are using. I'm interested in Aquamedic, JBL or I may just buy a regulator and a comercial gas bottle and inject dierectly into the filter intake, I find this method of injection works well with the yeast method, is it as good using pressure and do you use a reactor to start to get the bubble count correct? Also, is anybody using a Deltec regulator, Ive seen one for good money, unsure about their quality on the fresh water seen.

Many thanx
'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'