Old 17-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Gardening tools

"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

Having an allotment (actually two) we have a selection of hoes for
weeding, seed drills, spud banking etc., also both long handled and
hand hoes. My favourite for the allotment weeding is one made by Wolf
Tools and is their "Push Pull Weeder" the smaller of the two available
is the one to get, easier to use and get between plants. Handles come
separate and in different lengths so you can get the length that suits
you. Their other tools fit the same handle and are all good quality.
Their hand held small onion hoe is good too.

Hmmm.....Worth looking out for....

The secret is to ensure they are always sharp and cleaned after use.

Sharp?
I thought only actual 'blades' should be sharpened......Secateurs, knives (
if you use them) that kind of thing....