Old 17-05-2003, 05:44 PM
bnd777

Default Re rats thread, I've found a hole in the soil

YES thats a rats hole ........with luck your local council has a free Rat
service ......dont wait deal with it

"Lynda Thornton" wrote in message
Hi

I just found a 1-1.5 inch diameter hole in the soil of the back border
close to where the creature I saw the other day disappeared - it must
have been down this hole because it's a recent thing, it wasn't there a
week or so ago AFAIK.

Is this a rat living here? I didn't know rats lived in holes in the
earth? It was a palish brown/beige colour and looked that kind of size,
couldn't see much detail it was gone too fast, and I didn't see the
length of its tail although it was a proper tail and not a stubby one, I
think, but I couldn't see if it was pink or furry.

Lynda