Old 17-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Barbara Harrison

Default pond pics

Found it now! Your ponds are coming on great now arent they? I enjoyed your
pages about your son and your pets too. In a bit I hope to be uploading pics
of a bigger pond as well
Barbara

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
I have a link at the bottom of the pages that takes you to the next page.
But here is the link on the dog.
http://priss31.tripod.com/Pond3.htm

"Barbara Harrison" wrote in
message ...
Hi

I can only find the page about your small pond, and nothing about a dog
attack! No wonder I didnt understand. I am glad we got it sorted though

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
No she wasn't being nasty.
On my link I have how my ponds were made, also the trouble I had with
someones dog ripping everything up and eating all my fish. You can

check
out
my site if you like and see what we are refering to.
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

"Barbara Harrison"

wrote
in
message ...
I dont, I read nothing about a dog and I thought you were just being
really
nasty about my pond

"LRobi31070" wrote in message
OK! I understand now.