Old 17-05-2003, 08:56 PM
~ jan

Default What I seen today?!

On Sat, 17 May 2003 17:27:03 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Wait a minute Sacha and Jan. Remember all are welcomed, and we pride
ourselves in not having a strong disagreement. This is my happy place, and
you are all my friends. Don't want my friends mad at each other!

How can I ask you both to make up and get the misunderstanding behind you?

I am doing, and have done, what she requested, ignoring her threads. Until
she asked why she was being ignored, I answered that and she didn't like my
answer. Truth hurts, some learn, some run from it. I'm not mad at her, even
though she tossed insults my way, because she misunderstood my answer as a
flame.

Even in this group there will be disagreements from time to time, I was not
trying to flame her, but enlighten her to improve on her posting methods so
she would get answers. Was I really out of line in doing so? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a